General Data Protection Act (GDPR) Compliance
Your privacy has always been of utmost important to us. In line with the GDPR (coming into effect May 25th, 2018), we are demonstrating our compliance by:
- Contacting all currently subscribed members as part of our re-permission programme and requesting an explicit 'opt-in' to remain on the mailing list. All subscribers who do not respond to these emails will be unsubscribed from our mailing list. All their information will be safely deleted.
- Keeping consent requests free from other terms and conditions. If you download our free eBook, you will not be subscribed to our mailing list, and your information will be safely deleted immediately.
- Not collecting any personally identifiable information. Only email addresses of our subscribers are collected and stored.
- Providing explicit information on how to unsubscribe. There is an 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of every email we send.
- Requesting parental consent for any potential subscribers below the age of 18.
- This website is run by Wix. Their GDPR compliance information is noted here :
All material contained within this website is the property of the original author (Kam Taj) and the web service provider, Wix, unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved.
Please contact me if you wish to use any content within this blog.
Please ask for clarification if it is not evident whether I am offering my own opinion or reciting facts/opinions from another source.
Any advice or coaching provided, whether through this website or via 1-on-1 coaching sessions, is delivered in the best of faith. I will do my utmost to provide you with the best possible service in order to fulfil my role as a coach - however, your responses and actions are carried out at your own discretion, and therefore you must assume sole responsibility for any consequences they bear.
Full client/coach confidentiality applies to every coaching relationship.
There may be occasions when I request to 'share your story' with another client - it is at your discretion to accept or refuse my request.
I may also request permission to publish data acquired over coaching sessions in blog posts or books - it is at your discretion to accept or refuse my request.
If there are any legal points you wish to clarify with me, please contact me here.